<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Monday, Highlighted

In light of yet another late night for me, I won't be able to bring you Tuesday's blog. But I will leave you all with one paragraph of highlights from Monday...


The biggest part of the day was spending my entire session at the Art Center talking with Joe about starting my photo restoration business. He had a ton of very useful guidelines and suggestions for me. Turns out starting up a business is not as complicated as you might think. Yes, you have to deal with all the tax forms/registration and whatnot. But there are perks, such as being able to write off a percentage of "business-related" purchases (ie. Photoshop CS, a Wacom tablet, more RAM...) and not having to pay sales tax on them either. The only thing standing in the way of me getting "Heritage Photo Restoration" off the ground is the question of whether or not Mom and Dad are keen on customers coming by our house (possibly on a daily basis). Otherwise on Monday; Dad and I played an intense session of racquetball, we watched a very good episode of Voyager after dinner, and I overclocked my video card to point of display corruption (don't worry, it was temporary). Yep, pretty normal stuff, I'd say...

-Goodnight, folks!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?